- - 250 grams sweet biscuit crumbs
- - 100 grams of butter
- - 750 grams soft creamy white cheese
- - 1 cup of sugar
- - 1 tbsp lemon rind
- - 14 grams unflavoured gelatine
- - 1/3 cup hot water
- - 1 cup cream for whipping
- - 3 tbsp sugar
- - 50 grams of crushed nuts
- Mix biscuit crumbs with soft butter. Pour half of this mixture on the bottom of the cake platter. Gently mix the cheese, sugar, and lemon rind. Melt gelatine with hot water, add to the cheese and mix well.
- Whip the cream with 3 tbsp sugar. Mix gently with cheese and sprinkle over the cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours before serving