Material I :
- 15 lbr spring roll skin
- 1 btr egg whites for adhesive
- cooking oil
- 200 gr of slightly fat mutton, minced
- 2 btg scallions, finely chopped
- 1bh onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp samin oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 200 ml of water
- 1 tbsp powdered gou's seasoning
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- Heat cooking oil and samin oil. Sauté garlic until fragrant, add onion, leeks, minced meat, butter and all ingredients II, sauté hins until fragrant.
- Add water, cook until the water runs out.
- Add ingredients III, mix well, remove.
- Take the spring roll skin, place 1 1/2 tbsp of meat dough, wrap and attach the tip with egg whites, do it until the dough runs out, let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil, fry until yellowish, remove. Serve for 15bh.