Chinese Fried rice is quite essential and delicious food that tastes just like Chinese restaurants. It is a very quick and easy recipe that takes very little time to cook.
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 2 full cups of water
- ½ to ¾ cup of chicken stock
- 1 Ham steaks (cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 Eggs
- 3-4 tablespoons canola oil or peanut oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Boil your rice by simply putting 2 cups of water and ½ teaspoon of rice whether in a pan or in a rice cooker. Remember if you are boiling your rice in a pan, so you have to put a little more water then the cooker.
- When your rice boiled, Let it cool completely by spreading it out on a baking sheet and put it under the air.
- After that put, 1 teaspoon oil in a wok, add eggs, and heat it over high heat. (Make sure you should scramble well until it cooked.
- Then, add peas and ham and fry for about 2 minutes. (You can add or omit any meat/veggie combo if you want.).
- Remove omelet from the wok and clean it properly. So, that the leftover egg doesn’t burn while you’re heating up your wok again.
- Add remaining oil again into the wok and heat it over high temperature until it is very hot.
- Add the entire cold rice to the wok and stir to coat every grain. (You can also add some more oil if you want; make your rice more greasy as you like to eat).
- Add your chicken stock into the rice; heat it a little bit at a time to give the rice a chance to soak up the complete liquid
- Stir and fry it constantly until there is no liquid left, then chop up the omelet and add it, along with the salt and soy sauce according to your taste.
- Stir as you can and heat for 3-4 minutes.