- 1 Pizza Base
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- A pinch Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cups Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Pizza Cheese (grated)
- Steam mushrooms & broccoli, but do not over cook.
- Sauté capsicum and onions and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- Top the sauce with all the vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 200° C
- Bake the pizza for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is brown.
- Veg Pizza is ready to serve!