Honey Chilly Potatoes is one of the Healthy food recipes that can be served as a snack in the evening or in the gala party. However, this recipe is very easy and simple to cook and does not require any online cooking classes to learn how to make this recipe. It can be easily being cooked at home by following certain tips and taking these all ingredients.
- 1/2 Cauli flower [peeled]
- 2 Potato [peeled in french-fries size]
- 1 Table spoon Honey
- 2 Table spoon Tomato sauce
- 1 tea spoon soya sauce
- 1 tea spoon chilly sauce
- 2 table spoon Maida
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 green chilly
- Salt to taste
- Water as required
- First, make a Maida Dip or paste ad add soya sauce, ginger, garlic paste, cauliflower, salt in to the Maid and make a thick paste.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and dip the small-small Maida dip in a fry pan and fry them until their color turned to golden.
- Next, make a paste of honey, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, salt in a bowl.
- Now, again heat the 2 tbsp oil in a pan adds all the fried cauliflower and potatoes. add the mixture of honey sauce over the fried stuff.
- Mixed well served hot!